Now when summer's coming the best thing to do in Madrid is go to a swimming pool so here I made a list with some good places to go to, with swimming pools in Madrid.
1. Roommate Oscar - Plaza Vazquez de Mella 12. I have written about this really beautiful hotel before and the good terrace, they have also a good swimming pool, Splash. The price for the whole day (12:00 - 18:30) is 40 euros and for half day (15:30 - 18:30) 20 euros. You have to make a reservation before, call 91 701 11 73 to make yours.
2. Hotel Emperador Madrid - Gran Via 53. Another good hotel with a beautiful terrace with a perfect view of Madrid. The pool and terrace is available from May to September and the price for the whole day is 33 euros from monday to friday and 40 euros the weekends. The pools is available from 10:00 to 21:00. You can also buy a 5 day ticket for 132 (monday to friday) and 176 weekends.
3. Las Presillas - Navacerrada. Not a swimming pool but a good plan on a hot summer day. Outside Madrid with good nature and really cold water.
4. Aquopolis - Villanueva de la Cañada. Aquopolis, one of the biggest waterlands in Europe, in summer full of people. The price almost 21 for adults and kids and seniors almost 16. Opened from 12:00 to 19:00 (June and September) and 12:00 to 20:00 (July and August).
5. Piscina del Canal de Isabel II - Cea Bermudez 2, Metro Rio Rosas & Canal. A big swimming pool. I don't know the price but I know its not expensive, around 6 euros.